Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The First of Many

Well, I have decided it is about time to keep you all in the loop as to the happenings of our clan via the internet after I came to the realization that babies, or should I say OUR baby, has cut my "phone time" in half. Having said that, I too have joined the land of the internet savy by creating this blog. My hope is that it will allow us to reach out, remain connected, and journal the ups and downs of life at Broadway Street. I hope you enjoy.

Above is the most recent picture of our beautiful girl. She is growing like an absolute weed!!! We are having a ball watching her though!!

Katie

3 comments:

Nick said...

What a doll!

Ben and Michele said...

She looks like her Mommy :)

Ben and Michele said...

Katie I don't know why it didn't say Michele that is who el is haha I don't know how to use my gmail account very well Hope all is well LOVE THE BLOG:)